Welcome!

Welcome to Autism Fundraising Guide. I focus on therapies, treatment, advice, trends and personal anecdotes based upon my experience as a parent of a sixteen year old with Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have seen this disorder go from relatively obscure when my child was diagnosed thirteen years ago, to a very maintream epidemic today.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Best Therapies and Supplements


I would just like to summarize the 8 Best Therapies for Children With Autism.

1. Applied Behavior Analysis
2. Dietary Interventions
3. Augmentative Communication
4. Floor Time Therapy
5. Son Rise Program
6. DAN! Conference
7. Fast ForWord
8. Auditiory Integration Training

Also, The Three Simple Ways Children With Autism Improve Quickly are as follows:

1. Theralac
2. VSL#3
3. Culturelle

I hope this information helps, and God Bless All Our Children!

No comments:

Post a Comment